Events and Activities
Every Sunday at 9 a.m. we celebrate the Holy Eucharist. We do this using the Book of Common Prayer as our guide, reading through scripture, saying prayers, hearing God’s word through preaching, praising through song, and participating in Communion as a church body. Children of all ages are welcome in the service and nursery is provided for children ages 0-5. For common questions, please see our “plan your visit” page.
Wednesday evenings during the school year we host a community meal with free-will offering. Dinner is served at 6 p.m. Any and all are welcome– pay any amount that you can.
Children and Youth Education
After our Community Meal, Children and Youth ages 3 to 12 are welcome to join us for Children’s Education. They’ll enjoy games and songs, crafts, learning about the Bible and attributes of God, and partake in “Feast” in which they share a meal of light snacks around a table together. This is a great entryway into discussing the Communion “meal” and why we participate in it with others in our church. Parents and guardians are welcome to join and get to know the youth leaders and other children as well.
After dinner on Wednesdays, we begin our educational programs. Adult education is from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Fr. Dave often covers a variety of topics from Episcopal Church history to in-depth bible studies and discussions. All are welcome regardless of prior knowledge or experience with biblical study.
The Women’s Ministry hosts various events throughout the year and is active in supporting the Baraboo community through charitable giving. They host two large events annually: The Basket Luncheon in the Spring, and the Craft and Bake Sale in the Fall.
- Basket Luncheon: Enjoy a fresh Spring meal and lively conversation at this annual raffle. Many local businesses and individual donors create baskets filled with all sorts of goodies to be raffled at this event. Tickets for the event are $10 and raffle tickets are 50 cents each. All proceeds go to benefit local charities.
- Craft and Bake Sale: Jumpstart the Holiday season by perusing baked goods and crafts on sale in the Trinity Church Fellowship Hall. All proceeds from the event go to support local charities.
All are welcome to join us for coffee and light refreshments in our Fellowship Hall at 10:30 a.m.
Thursday Morning Bible Study
Join us on Thursday Mornings at 9:30 a.m. for our Bible study “Letting the Bible Read You” lead by Tom Caflisch. This is a contemplative Bible study of the follow Sunday’s gospel reading.
Part of Trinity’s lovely worship tradition involves choral arrangements in special worship services. If you would like to participate in the Choir, please see organist Bev Wells for information on practice times. You need not have any prior experience with singing in a choir! All are welcome!
- Wednesdays, 1 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall
- Fridays, 12 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall
Al Anon (for family members of alcoholics)
- Mondays, 7:30 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall
One-time meetings or events
- Trinity’s parish hall is available for rent at a very affordable rate. Please contact the church office at (608) 356-3620 for more information.